Knowledge Base

What if I live in a newly constructed home?

If you live in a newly constructed home, it may not yet be on the tax roll for the solid waste and recycling special assessment, in which case Broward County authorizes your hauler to bill you directly for collection services. For up to the first two years, you could be billed a pro-rated amount from the date the Certificate of Occupancy was issued for your home until the assessment is added to your tax bill. If you have questions, please call 954-765-4999 or e-mail recycle&
Updated 6/4/2019 10:13 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!