Knowledge Base

What type of documents do I need to submit?

Relevant documentation includes, but is not limited to:

  • Contracts/proposals
  • Invoices
  • Proof of payment
  • Advertisements (e.g. business card, brochure, flyers, or contract)
  • Correspondence (e.g. text messages, e-mails, or letters)
  • Building permit (Electrical and Construction)
  • Lien(s) (Electrical and Construction)
Updated 2/24/2020 1:35 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!