Knowledge Base

Can I submit a service request for my local park or my child’s school?

Requests to treat any local park within Broward County needs to come from the municipality or governing agency over the park.

Requests for any Broward County Public School must come from the Broward County School Board Risk Management Department.

Requests for any private school or child care facility must come from the school’s Administrator.

Updated 4/15/2019 4:46 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!