Knowledge Base

Can you treat preserves near my home?

According to State law, environmentally sensitive public lands require a special permission from the Florida Department of Agriculture and a control plan that imposes the least hazard to protected natural resources.

Mosquito Control can begin this process by sending an inspector to determine if there is indeed a public heath or nuisance problem that requires insect control measures. To submit a Mosquito Service Request click here.

Updated 5/20/2019 4:00 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!